Sunday, February 6, 2011

Memory Lane....

Taking a drive on Saturday just to get out of the house, I took a road I haven't been on in years....it was one of those roads that as a kid my friends and I rode our bicycles on in the summers lazing the days away...it was interesting to see that the railroad tressel which existed as a kid are no longer there... the only remmant was this stone wall which supported the tressel...time marching on....


....and on another road that I seldom go on, I passed and old dairy barn which I always loved the lines of....in it's "hay" day this farm produced milk which was carted by horse drawn carts to the railroad and loaded on and brought to the factories which then bottled and sent it on for distribution...

An interesting drive which stirred up lots of memories from when I was a kid....

No comments:

Post a Comment