Thursday, April 7, 2011

ATC Challenge February 2011

My on line ATC (Artist Trading Cards) Group does a Challenge several times a year. In February our group leader Nina, sent us a package of goodies to use, every participant gets the exact same amount and type of goodies to use. The "mission" is to create ATC's using and incorporating the goodies and adding your own additional things if you choose to. We send them back in and they are "unveiled" as soon as our leader receives all the particpants offerings. We Send in 4 and get 4 different ones back The Group of four are the ones that I received in return. I always have to make one or two of what I submit for myself, so the lone one is my creation and submission. Isn't it cool to see the spin everyone puts on the same materials?!! This is one of my favorite swaps when we do them!

The Group is always looking for new members.


Interested in joining? Check them out on Yahoo and follow the directions for joining.


You will find the link to the left here in my


blog! It's a great group of artists and they are


all so talented and fun to trade with!

No comments:

Post a Comment