Sunday, April 10, 2011

Summer Challenge ATC 2011



My ATC Group does Challenges several times a year as I posted a few days ago showing the results.


This time I took a picture of the "goodies" that were sent to create with.


I love the Victorian feel of everything!


"Vintage Blue & White". The group leader


sent us lovely pages (6) of empheria to work with! Love it all!!! Can't wait to see what I finally decide to use. Most of the Card should have the the empheria used on it and we can


add our own special touches and embellishments!




The color is what is most impressive to me!


I love BLUE....I don't always play favorites with my colours...blue is pretty special though!




Keep you posted on what I finally decide on a come up with as a finished product.....I may just keep it simple and do an assembly line, that requires me making multiple copies of what I determine to use...hmmmmm...decisions, decisions.....

No comments:

Post a Comment