Wednesday, November 17, 2010




Here are two examples of cakes that I have done recently. I made the above mini cakes for a get together with some of my scrapbook buddies, they can be made in any flavor and filled with any filling, then they can be iced in ganache in a color that works for your occassion.
The second tiered cake was made for a good friend's son and future daughter-in-law for their engagement dinner. It was a white cake with fresh strawberry filling with white icing and white fondant finished with hand made burgundy roses and leaves. All the brides favorites! Her future mother-in-law, my friend did this all as a surprise for them and boy were they surprised! Everyone, including me was pleased with how it turned out! To my amazement the restaurant owner of the place that they held the dinner commented that he had never scene such a pretty cake and took my card! Now let's hope that turns into some future business! What fun!
Sooooo any kind of cake for any kind of occassion can be created especially for you!
Kate's Kakes - "Let them eat cake" you can contact me at krazy4kroppin@aol.com

1 comment:

  1. Hello Kathleen, Thanks for sharing your photos.
    Thay are beautiful.
    I love your site and want to have a Blob some day soon.
    Thanks again
    MaryNell

    ReplyDelete