Sunday, November 28, 2010

Just Another Sunday Morning

Early Morning Sunrise...casting a golden glow on the day...

Most People consider the Gull a dirty scavaging bird...as I watched them preen...I just thought they were cute and whimsical....

This lone Gull stood on the frozen pond admiring his image ....


This lone Duck in the middle of the Gulls gave me quite a few laughs....He glided in the air so gracefully likely anticipating a soft water landing....he encountered ice and slid a good six to eight feet before landing in the water...I just have to wonder what was going through his mind as he experienced that....


I think that Swans are so very regal...I love how they create their own flotilla...

All of the pictures herein this post were taken in the pond off of Matthews Street in Goshen.

No comments:

Post a Comment