Monday, May 16, 2011

Mother's Day May 8th, 2011

Took me a bit to get back to the Camera and upload these....I got up early on Mother's Day and see what I could find that would be interesting. I decided to try my luck with the Sunrise at the Pond in Monroe....While driving down there the Sun decided to rise before I was ready...I pulled off to the side of the road and this beautiful sunrise was what I got between the cars buzzing past me...amazing that others decided to get up that early on a Sunday!

Nothing was too interesting in my usual spot so I moved further down and found this family of Canadian Geese having breakfast together at the edge of a different pond. I was amazed how close they let me get! The gosselings were so adorable!









Ater their breakfast they all took to the water for a swim...I loved the follow the leader look and the reflection on the pond was so cool!

All in all a great Morning for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment