Sunday, June 26, 2011

New Computer!




I have been complaining about my office computer for quite

some time....it is after all the oldest, slowest, ancient dinosaur posing as a computer in the office. Mind you, my boss would have gotten me a new one anytime I asked....but me not liking change and being really comfortable with windows XP...declined until now. So here she is my new beautiful HP Super Computer!


This computer has 1TB of hard drive....thinking I am not going to be around to fill this up....and lots of other bells and whistles! I spent yesterday hooking her up. Didn't do too badly so far! Still a bit to go! I was able to get my files uploaded and networked....all by myself...which was an amazing surprise! Considering I am not that computer literate! Today....the e-mail and our office messaging data base!

No comments:

Post a Comment