Monday, June 13, 2011

Summer Challenge ATC Group

I posted a while ago that our group leader in
my ATC Group sent us these amazing
images to be used in a Summer Vintage
Blue & White Challenge. Everyone who
participates gets the same materials and
we create ATC's to return to the hostess/
leader and she distributes to the group.

I always find it interesting to see what
people will do with the same materials.

I was very excited to receive these. Loved
the colors and the subject!

It was very difficult to try and choose which
images to pick.



Since I am an assembly line type of
person when it comes to making these
ATC's or any ATC's for that matter,
I chose two images that I absolutely
loved above all the rest and created
"The Lady & the Vamp" I used the
the additional papers that were sent
and added my additional embellishments
and my ATC was created.








These beauties were what the other
ladies created! Loved them the are
so artful and isn't it interesting how
everyone sees things differently when
they create!

They make great additions to my
Collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment