Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Artist Trading Cards


I thought that I would share some more Artist Trading Cards (ATC's). This one required that we use any Stampers Anonymous Stamp. It actually came out looking alittle like "steampunk" which seems to be a new craze these days.
The Next one was a Mini Challenge with one of my groups. The Group leader sent everyone a bunch of cigarbands and we needed to create an ATC of our choice with the cigar band as the central theme. Fun!
Last but not least, this one was with a third group that I belong to and the requirement was that we use one of Tim Holtz's new stamps at that time....I loved how this came out!



If anyone is interested in starting a small group in our area making and trading ATC's send me an e-mail at: krazy4kroppin@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment