Monday, December 20, 2010

Brooklyn Revisited...

My girlfriend's son is purchasing a condo in Brookyn and I am handling the closing for my office.... After we toured his Condo and checked out the punch list we took a ride through my old neighborhood to see the building where I grew up.

This was a great building to grow up in as a kid....my brother and I were the only children in the building and very spoiled by our neighbors...

The building owners were German and extremely proud of the building's appearance, keeping it up meticulously. I can remember Mrs. Kreigal on her hands and knees scrubbing the stoop off every day as well and the hall ways and stairs....
It was alittle disheartening to see the sofa bed dumped where there used to be meticulous flower beds...
Otherwise the building looked just the way it did when I grew up there!
Kind of a kick to see it....




This is the Church a few blocks from the apartment house where I went to Church and got my sacrements.
Cool to see~
My friend took this picture quickly as we drove past out the car window....good memory shot!
So excited to see Dennis Condo as well! We are closing on Thursday and he is really looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment