Thursday, December 30, 2010

It's Around the Corner....Valentine's Day


This pretty card was done for a challenge with one of my on line groups.....I found the image on line and added flower soft to the bouquets and Pearls and lace for the the nosegay....of course you can't live without alittle glitz...I used a Glitz pen to add a little twinkle to the edges, matted it and put on a card.....
The inside consisted of a great quote on vellum held by two embossed hearts...don't you just love cuttlebug! The embossing it can do for you is amazing...so deep and pronounced....a Martha punch created by EKSucess, love their tools, then of course a sparkle pen for the finishing touch along the edge of all the valentines....
After creating my little work of Art, I had to be sure that I signed it for posterity!
Want to create some cards with me? Send me an e-mail: krazy4kroppin@aol.com


No comments:

Post a Comment