Sunday, December 5, 2010

Cakes

No matter what the occassion, I can make a cake for you!


This cake was made for a party at my girl friends over the summer.
I call it death by chocolate....delicious moist chocolate cake with fudgy chocolate icing....in addition I made chocolate candy peices to adorn the top.
My friend Karen is an admitted
"choc-o-holic" (not sure if there is a program for that or not) and it was a big hit!



This fancy flower cake was made for a presentation...it would be great for a birthday or an anniversary or any other festive occassion....the flowers can be made in the color of your choice or just as they are...this particular cake had a Lemon Icing and filling and was a lemon cake.
Contact me with your special occassion and we will make something yummy for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment